TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions apply to you, the Website user and your usage of the Baker's Jewelry and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of goods or services through the Website.
- By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- "Agreement" means these Terms and Conditions, including all the terms of any Order placed by you the user through the Website (if applicable).
- "Customer" means the person or legal entity identified in a Bakers Jewelry quote, invoice or sales document.
- "Delivery Cost" means the costs associated with delivery as specified in an Order.
- "Goods" means the Products listed in an Order.
- "Intellectual Property" means all rights in patent, copyright, trade names, trademarks, logos, designs, images (including still images, and audio and audio-visual media).
- "Material" means any information (including but not limited to data, source codes, and drawings) or images in any form (whether visible or not) stored on or in use with the Website.
- "Order" means an order for one or more Products placed by a Customer in response to an invitation to treat made by Baker's Jewelry through the Website.
- "Pre-sale" means items that are sold in anticipation of being in stock on or near to the dispatch date stated in the Product listing on the Website.
- "Products" means any items listed on the Website (for sale or otherwise).
- "Website" means the internet site located at the URL www.bakersjewelrytn.com and operated by Baker's Jewelry.
- “Personal Information” means all the information collected about the Customer by Baker's Jewelry through the website or by any other means.
- “Related Parties” means a business which is owned and operated by some or all of the same parties which own and operate Baker's Jewelry.
- Any reference in this Agreement to the singular includes the plural, to any gender includes all genders, to any act or statute includes any Act or statute which supercedes, replaces or modifies any earlier Act or statute, to persons includes all bodies and associations both corporate and incorporated and vice versa. Paragraph headings are for reference purposes only and all references to clauses are to clauses in this Agreement unless otherwise specified.
- You must ensure that your access to, or use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- You may not use one email address to register for multiple accounts.
- You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- We may in our sole discretion terminate your account or restrict your access to the Website. If we do this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the Website, your account details or other content contained in your account. We will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- We may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of the Website. Further, for security, technical, maintenance, legal or regulatory reasons, or due to any breach of these terms, we may withdraw the Website, or change or remove Website functionality at any time without notice to you.
- The Website may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Baker's Jewelry will not be responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website or the servers and networks that host the Website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the content.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that your process for accessing the Website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. Baker's Jewelry takes no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with your use of the Website.
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to purchase Products from the Website.
- Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this Website is an acknowledgement by you that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years, you accept these terms and agree that you have entered into a legal contract with Baker's Jewelry in relation to these terms.
- Baker's Jewelry reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation for any loss or damage it may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an Order to be placed.
- All prices listed on the Website are in United States Dollars unless otherwise specified.
- Taxes and shipping will be calculated during checkout and are not included in the list price of the products on the website.
- All prices displayed on the Baker's Jewelry website are subject to change without notice. Prices for items in an Order are fixed once your Order has been confirmed. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retroactively applied to confirmed Orders.
- If a Discount Code is entered at the checkout, it has the effect of applying a discount to the goods purchased during checkout but not to shipping and taxes calculated.
- You agree to pay delivery charges as they are calculated and listed in the Order confirmation at the time of purchase.
- Baker's Jewelry reserves the right to refuse a sale.
Product Specifications & Variations
- Features and specifications of Products described or depicted on the Website are subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, any accessories, or jewelry shown in any Product image on the Website are not included in the price.
- All weights and dimensions mentioned are approximate.
- We do our best to ensure that all product colours are displayed accurately, but it is best to be aware that colours do have a tendency to vary on different displays and screens, as well as well or dimly lit interiors.
- The variation of colour from screen to screen is not a fault or error. If you do wish to return your item based on this variance, it will be classified as a change of mind at the expense of the customer.
- You may place an Order by filling in the Order Form on the Baker's Jewelry Website and clicking the "BUY NOW" button. When you place your Order, we will issue you with an Order Number. We will do this by email.
- Offers for Products made by Baker's Jewelry the Website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat. By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by Baker's Jewelry at the time Baker's Jewelry sends an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- Baker's Jewelry will primarily communicate with customers via e-mail or phone. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
- Each Order (once confirmed) represents a separate agreement.
- Baker's Jewelry reserves the right to not accept or to cancel Orders that request commercial quantities of Goods.
- Baker's Jewelry, at its sole discretion, may cancel your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Goods, including Products that are sold on Pre-sale.
- In the event of a cancelled Order, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full as soon as is reasonably practicable. You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement of the cancellation and refund.
- Baker's Jewelry accepts no responsibility for Orders that are declined or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
- You acknowledge that all Intellectual Property in any Material on the Website is the property of Baker's Jewelry, or a third party and remains the property of its respective owners. Unless expressly authorised under this Agreement or otherwise, you may not reproduce, adapt, modify, display, perform or distribute any Material or any part of any Material. These intellectual property rights are protected by United States and international laws and nothing in this Agreement gives you a right to use any of them.
- You may view the Website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act (Cth) and similar legislation, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of the Website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of the Website without the prior written consent of Baker's Jewelry or, in the case of third party Material, from the owner of the copyright in that Material.
- You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website nor any computer software or code contained in the Website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
- Baker's Jewelry reserves the right to make changes to the Baker's Jewelry Website and Order Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Any provision of this Agreement which is void or unenforceable may be severed from this Agreement without affecting the enforceability of other provisions.
- A failure or delay by Baker's Jewelry to exercise a power or right under this Agreement does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by Baker's Jewelry does not preclude its future ability to exercise that or any other power or right